Artlantis làm việc trực tiếp với ArchiCAD, VectorWorks, SketchUp Pro, và Arc+. Với bổ sung gần đây các định dạng nhập DWF, OBJ và FBX cùng cập nhật các plug-in DXF, DWG và 3DS, Artlantis tương tác chặt chẽ với mọi phần mềm CAD hàng đầu, bao gồm Revit Architecture, 3ds Max, Maya, Rhino, CINEMA 4D, LightWave, và modo.
- Physical engine – To create stunning images, Artlantis 6 now includes its own built-in physical engine, emphasizing physical rendering quality, precision, material accuracy, and energy consumption. Real-time preview — Artlantis’s founding concept — gives users continuous control of each change in the scene. Artlantis stands out as the only rendering software able to provide a quality / calculation time ratio as relevant in the preview as in the final calculation. Simply put — all Artlantis developments share the same goal: ease of use, quality and speed.
- Lighting and Neon lighting – Artlantis 6 introduces a standard lighting measurement system — the power units are measured in lumens. By default, Artlantis offers 8 IES pre-set profiles. Artlantis 6 now allows you to import downloaded IES profiles from manufacturers’ websites. These files are used to simulate realistic illumination of your projects. In addition, neon lights have been completely updated for this version with considerable gains in terms of quality and calculation speed.
- Site insertion – When using the site insertion feature, Artlantis 6 offers a new and simple projection process with more accurate calculations. After aligning the XYZ axis in the 2D view and in the preview window, the model is easily positioned on the background image. A revolutionary integrated tool allows you to add transparency to a foreground image directly in Artlantis to enhance the quality of your projects.
- Other exciting new features include:
- Laser tool – With a simple click in the preview window on the reference plane, you can define the position and the orientation of a laser beam. A red line appears in the scene that can be used to automatically and accurately snap objects or textures into the project.
- Ambient occlusion – This new option in Artlantis 6 allows users to display a global ambient occlusion to create virtual shadows in small areas where natural light doesn’t go. It brings more depth and relief to both interior and exterior scenes.
- White balance – White balance allows you to adjust the dominant color of a scene to the ambient lighting. Simply set this new parameter to automatic color mode or select a reference color, which will be recognized as white in the 3D scene.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- QuickTime 10 or later
- 256MB OpenGL graphics card