Capo is a revolutionary tool for all musicians who want to get better at playing the music they love.
Kenny Wright, the bassist for John Legend, Pharrell, Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole and many more says:
“Capo’s a lifesaver, it truly is! I always carry my iPad, and now I can use Capo there and on my computer. I love the initial auto chord detection and the ‘Add Chord’ button to catch every detail of the performance. It takes all the guessing out of learning transition notes, intros, outros, etc. I check everything in Capo!”
Some additional features:
• Plays songs in your existing library that are in MP3, AIFF, WAV, M4A, and the iTunes Plus format sold in the iTunes Store.
• Notation can be changed from guitar to bass, mandolin, ukulele or 5-string bass chords with multiple tuning options available.
• Virtual capos can be added at any fret.
• Chord boxes can be flipped for lefties.
• Effects include mono, graphic equalizer and vocal reduction.
• Export pitch- and speed-corrected audio for use outside Capo, as well as its chord and note entries for use in scoring or other MIDI-compatible applications.
• Save your pitch and speed settings, as well as your region, chord, and note entries, in self-contained Projects so the next time you want to practice you can pick up where you left off learning.
• Share your Projects using email, AirDrop, Messages, or simply by copying a file to another Mac to collaborate with students or other band members.
• Synchronize projects via iCloud. If you also have an iPhone or iPad running Capo touch (available from the iTunes App Store) you will be able to access these Projects from your devices.