The genre defining Command & Conquer™: Generals Deluxe Edition returns to the Mac, exclusively on the Mac App Store!
• NOTICE: There are a few users not able to launch the game after download from the App Store. Logging out of Game Center,
and restarting your computer has fixed this issue for everyone who has contacted us. •
In a time of modern war, recent military aggressions around the globe have many nations worried. Between the United States, China, and the Global Liberation Army, tensions run high. Their leaders profess no interest in escalating the situation, but words ring hollow when satellite photos tell a
This award winning Deluxe version includes both C&C Generals and the stand-alone expansion Zero Hour and has been optimized for modern hardware, including Retina and 5K resolutions!
• IMPORTANT NOTE: This updated Mac App Store version of C&C is not multiplayer compatible with the original Mac release, nor the original PC release. •
• Additional information about Command & Conquer™: Generals Deluxe Edition •
If you encounter problems playing the game, please visit support.aspyr.com. Our Customer Support team is happy and eager to help. Your feedback helps us make better games.
In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 2.2 GHz CPU Speed | 4 GB RAM | 5 GB free disk space | (ATI): Radeon HD 3870 | (NVidia): GeForce 330M | (Intel): HD 3000 | 256 MB VRam
• If you are unsure about your system specs, head over to GameAgent.com and let the MacMatch feature do it for you! •
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Command & Conquer™: Generals Deluxe Edition:
• ATI Radeon X1000 series, HD 2000 series
• NVIDIA GeForce 7000 Series, 8000 series, 9000 series, 320M, GT 100 series
• Intel GMA series
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (CaseSensitive)
Command Conquer Generals Deluxe Edition