CPU Speed Accelerator controls the amount of CPU time allocated to foreground applications. You want to increase the power of your Mac? At very low cost? You want to increase by 20% to 30% the speed of your applications without
spending money in new hardware? You want to automatically always make the most of the power of your CPU to the foreground application you are using?
Then CPU Speed Accelerator is what you need!
CPU Speed Accelerator allows you to drastically increase the CPU allocated to your foreground applications to make the most of the power of your Mac.
- It can increase by up to 30% the power of your Mac.
- It automatically detects the foreground application you are using.
- It redirects unused power of your CPU to the foreground application.
- You can set the percentage of acceleration between 0% and 100%.
- It tells the Process Manager of the UNIX layer of Mac OS X to always assign the maximum priority to the foreground application.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn’t need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details…
- A recompilation has been made to be again a Universal Binary application
- The “How to intall it?” paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the application in particular under OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- We’re not distributing our applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple’s fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies.