iWatermark Pro allows you to secure and protect your photos.
iWatermark can work stand alone and/or (using the included extensions) within iPhoto and Aperture. It works with all photo browsers like Lightroom. If you are a photographer or artist iWatermark works for you to by adding
one or multiple visible personal text or graphic watermark(s). Once added to a photo or graphic this visible watermark displays your creation and ownership. Its like signing your intellectual property. Its cheaper, faster and easier to use than Photoshop.
iWatermark, is the only watermarking tool available for iPhone, Mac, Windows, Android and iPhone/iPad. iWatermark is the most popular utility in the world to watermark photos for photographers.
- Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the Web or in an ad.
- Avoid the conflicts and headaches with plagiarists who claim they didn’t know that you created it.
- Avoid the costly litigation that can be involved in these cases of misuse of ip.
- Avoid intellectual property squabbles.
iWatermark maintains meta tags, uses many input/output formats and can also create thumbnails. It can batch process single files or folders and more.
“The beauty of iWatermark is its combination of ease of use and functionality. If you’ve ever wanted to give watermarking a try, or if you’re already doing it and you’d welcome a way to do it quickly and easily, iWatermark is an inexpensive and impressive utility. I’ve yet to see a better solution.” Dan Frakes, Macworld, 4.5 of 5 mice.
- The preview from the eye icon on main tab is now same as preview from dropdown in watermark manager options gear. command p opens it everywhere.
- In preview use the < left arrow and > right arrow keys to move thru your photos.
- In preview use the up and down arrow keys to move thru the list of watermarks.
- OS X 10.8 notification enabled for completion of processing. Displayed only if in background.
- Fixed 10.6 user crash on startup.
- Watermark draw sometimes has read only item in cause error when name changed, or lock value. or delete etc. fixed.
- Test Aperture Editor plugin
- Test Aperture Export plugin
- Enable show Console button in advanced.
- Advanced tab change to Advanced Options /
- Sharing, to allow future sharing enhancements (ie. iphone/iPad)
- The import button in the advanced tab works again to import from the old iwatermark 3.20
- Text Editor did not update font/color information in editor window. Fixed Save did correctly save changes.
- Text Editor did not draw watermark with mixed size of fonts correctly. Fixed Watermarking did do it correctly.
- Updating preview when the selected watermark changes in the watermark Manager.