HDR Efex Pro brings innovative and best in class technologies to HDR photography. HDR Efex Pro enables a wide variety of options, including single click visual style presets, as well as global adjustments such as exposure,
contrast, structure to fine detail contrast, and a new HDR Method option. This feature makes use of four tone mapping algorithms, which enable virtually unlimited HDR looks that can be adapted to a particular HDR style of photography.
Nik Softwares proprietary U Point technology is also incorporated into HDR Efex Pro, providing precise selective fine tuning of images without the need for complicated selections or layer masks. Photographers can precisely control selective adjustments with a single mouse click providing the ability to quickly create amazing results. Finishing adjustments, such as vignette controls and levels & curves, make it possible to easily accomplish a range of enhancements within HDR Efex Pro.
HDR Efex Pro also enables photographers to create popular and dramatic HDR images from a single exposure. This feature allows photographers to reprocess a single image in which an exposure series was not previously shot or for subject matter that does not lend itself to multiple exposures.
* Intuitive interface, with easy to understand photographic terminology and the actual processed results always displayed
* U Point powered selective tools for fast, precise enhancements of contrast, shadow, structure, saturation adjustments, and more
* Multiple proprietary tone mapping algorithms enabling a wide range of HDR styles
* Visual presets that produce amazing results in a single click
* Ability to create the HDR look from a single exposure
* Advanced technology for automatic image alignment and reduction of subject motion artifacts known as ghosts
* All in one 32 bit color workflow enabling the creation of professional HDR images
Mac OS 10.5 through 10.6
2 GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
Adobe Photoshop CS3 through CS5, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2.6 through 3.0 (32 bit and 64 bit compatible) or later or Apple Aperture 2.1.4 through 3.0 or later (32 bit and 64 bit compatible)
Adobe Photoshop CS3 through CS5; Extended Edition required for 32 bit per channel Smart Object support.