PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames that you can save to your computer or share to Facebook and Twitter. With 67 adjustable frames, support for up to 9 photos in a single frame, rounded corners and plenty of border patterns, you will always have a unique look.
Since PicFrame was released on the iPhone and iPad we have often been requested to create a Mac version for people to use on their desktop, well here it is! PicFrame on the Mac is just as easy to use, select a frame, drag and drop your photos in, tweak the border size, give the photos rounded corners, add a color or pattern, resize the adjustable frames and save the photo or share it to Facebook.
– 67 fully adjustable frames – drag the borders between each photo for endless customization
– Support for up to 9 photos
– Save your work in progress as a PicFrame project file
– Rounded corners
– Change the border size
– Zoom and drag the photos around
– Easy color picker for border color
– Multiple patterns to use for the border
– Ratios 1:1, 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9
– High resolution (Up to 3264×3264)
– Share to Facebook and Twitter
– Drag and drop photos into the frame
What’s New in Version 2.5
If you have OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion you can now share your PicFrame photo directly to Twitter!