Shimo is the most versatile VPN client for OS X and it enables really everybody to master secure network. It supports more protocols than any other VPN application out there! CiscoVPN, AnyConnect, IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP/L2TP, Nortel and even SSH connections are no problem for Shimo.
Shimo is able to automate everything around your secure network connections: Establish connections automatically when you change your network location, execute AppleScripts on certain events or get notified about these events. This is just a very small excerpt of Shimo’s capabilities. Feel free to download Shimo from our website and get a 30 days free trial before you have to buy a license!
- If the user has beta updates enabled, show bug report buttons
- Ask whether the user really wants to connect a whole group
- Special account color for VyprVPN accounts
- Minor bug fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Cách cài đặt
Includes Paddle Generic Keyfile Maker v2.2 by C.O.R.E.
1. Copy App to /Applications ( DO NOT LAUNCH YET! )
2. Launch Keyfilemaker, enter your desired email (or use the default)
3. Click “Open” and select /Applications/AppName.app, then click “Save”
KeyGgen should be used BEFORE opening app for the first time for the best results.
If having issues, remove app with AppCleaner and run in terminal:
killall -HUP cfprefsd then try again!
If you have trouble upgrading the helper tools quit shimo then run these two commands:
sudo killall com.feingeist.shimo.helper
sudo rm /Library/PrivilegedHelperTools/com.feingeist.shimo.helper
And then relaunch Shimo and re-install the help tools from the advanced menu.