SQLiteManager allows you to open and work with sqlite 2.x, sqlite 3.x, in memory databases and REALSQL Server databases. It allows you to create and browse tables, views, triggers and indexes. It enables you to insert, delete and updates records in a very intuitive way and i
t supports your arbitrary SQL commands. Version 3.5 features a new powerful table editor with foreign key support and an advanced low level sqlite 3 database analyzer plus a lot of other improvements. Some features include:
- Full SQLite2 and SQLite3 support.
- Full REALSQL Server support.
- Detailed analyzer feature
- Foreign Key support
- Browse tables, views, and indexes.
- Rename tables and add columns to existing tables.
- Create new tables, views, indexes and triggers.
- Drop tables, views, indexes, triggers.
- Manage tables by inserting, editing, and deleting records.
- Built-in virtual machine analyzer.
- Built-in optimizer.
- Show JPEG, BMP, TIFF, QuickTime from BLOB records.
- Save frequently used SQL for later use.
- Convert SQLite 2 databases to SQLite 3.
- Powerful reports generation with flexible report templates.
- Advanced import and export capabilities.
- Built-in language reference.
Fixed foreign key issues in the table edito